He gave us some messages about how to stay safe when using the Internet. Everything he told us has come from his experiences.
Here are some of the messages he gave us:
- The Internet is safe, it is people who make it unsafe.
- Rules for technology should not stop you having fun and using technology.
- Cyber-bullying is when someone uses technology to make you feel uncomfortable or make you do something you don't want to.
- Police can trace everything you do online.
- If you post something to the Internet, it is permanent.
- On the Internet, only do things that you would be happy to do in the 'real' world.
- Before posting something on the Internet - stop and think.
- Never agree to meet someone who you only know on the Internet.